1. I must finish packing the bookcases (we won't discuss how many small boxes this takes.) and get half the kitchen packed.
2. I must work out the wedding centerpiece details with my MOH and BFF and maybe even Mom.
3. I must get MORE SLEEP. (Most unlikely of the bunch)
4. I must work on beading my wedding veil. Its halfway done!
5. I must work on building a personal plan for book promotion and general writing promotion. I'm putting together a press kit, and I really want to do more speaking engagements. Anyone looking for an author to speak? I was invited to one conference, but my honeymoon wouldn't be over yet. While I love writing and conferences... its my honeymoon, after all. I can't be bummed about that!
What are you working toward this weekend?